The Bibulous Bibliobiuli is participating in a ‘Hachette India Blog Tour’ for ‘You’ve Got the Wrong Girl’ by Sreemoyee Piu Kundu. As a part of this wonderful tour, this blog will post a review of the book on 1st April 2016.
Read the guidelines given below and enter the giveaway by clicking the link after that for a chance to win a copy of ‘You’ve Got the Wrong Girl’ by Sreemoyee Piu Kundu and one more exciting title listed below:
- The giveaway prizes will be provided by Hachette India, subject to availability.
- Hachette India is not responsible for prizes that are lost in the mail.
- The giveaway will be in India ONLY.
- Any disputes arising from this contest are subject to jurisdiction in Delhi.
- Winners will be determined by the management of Hachette India. The decision of the management will be final and no queries will be entertained in this regard.
- The entries may be screened for defamatory content/language. Hachette India reserves the right for last minute cancellation and change in terms and conditions.
- Participants should be Indian residents.
- The contest will start on 10th March 2016 at midnight and end on 30th April, 2016 at midnight. No late entries will be accepted.
- Spam entries or entries that are not valid will be immediately disqualified.
- There will be five (5) Each winner will win a copy of You’ve Got the Wrong Girl as well as one of the titles listed below
- A Man called Ove by Frederik Backman
- The Last Song by Nicholas Sparks
- Headscarves and Hymens by Mona Eltahawy
- The Little Coffee Shop of Kabul by Deborah Rodriguez
- The Temporary Bride by Jennifer Klinec
- The Guardian by Nicholas Sparks
- The Grownup by Gillian Flynn
- The Best of Me by Nicholas Sparks
- Too Good to be True by Sheila O’ Flanagan
- Each winner will get a total of two books, subject to availability.
- All entries that are only entered in the Rafflecopter widget will be valid.
- Number of entries for each task has been provided in the Rafflecopter widget. Every person who enters the giveaway needs to do at least one task that is listed above for their entry to be valid.
- Winner has 48 hrs to respond to intimation by Hachette India before another winner is chosen.
- Facebook, Twitter and Google+ are in no way associated with this giveaway.
- Blog Tour hosts cannot enter the giveaway.
- The same giveaway is being hosted on all blogs. There is no separate giveaway on all blogs.
Click on the following link to enter the giveaway